Freedom Cleanse Restore two box is a unique and very powerful botanical remedy formulated by Dr Omar M. Amin, world-renowned expert in parasitology and ancient medicine.
The program includes three formulas, to be taken together, each with a different function. The formulas have a pronounced synergistic effect when taken together that far surpasses any total cleanse in the market. The formulations were specifically designed to address all parasites, bacteria, and yeast as a broad spectrum product which also has the necessary cleansing aspects, as well as the rebuilding and balancing aspects needed for a full recovery.
Powerful anti-parasitic, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal action.
Garlic, Olive Leaf Extract, Citrus Seed Extract, Goldenseal, Aloe Vera, Pomegranate, Oregano Leaf, Clove Bud, Black Walnut Hull, Peppermint Leaf, Black Cumin Seed, Watermelon Seed, Gentian Root, Wormwood Bark, Hyssop Leaf, Cramp Bark, Thyme Leaf, Fennel Seed, Pumpkin Seed, Caprylic Acid, Rosemary, Papaya, Rangoon Creeper.
Gently cleanses toxins from your colon and aids digestive regularity.
Psyllium Seed Husk, Atlantic Kelp, Corn Silk, Fo-Ti, Chinese Rhubarb Root, Peppermint Leaf, Black Cumin Seed, Cinnamon Bark, Fennel Seed, Ginger Root, Orange Peel Extract, Clove Bulb, Cascara Sagrada, Slippery Elm Bark.
Helps to repair and protect damaged tissues.
Molasses, Carob, Chinese Rhubarb Root, Sage, Thyme Leaf, Ginger Root, Clove Bulb, Cayenne Fruit, Rosemary Leaf, Alfalfa leaf, Licorice Root, Chamomile, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Echinacea, Atlantic Kelp, Chicory, Corn Silk, Fennel Seed, Peppermint Leaf, Safflower.
Should you take FCR?
You can benefit from FCR if…
- You’re suffering from a parasitic, bacterial, or fungal infection.
- You’ve recently traveled overseas or had a meal in the U.S. where the food or water upset your digestion.
- You travel internationally and want to avoid contracting a parasitic, bacterial or fungal infection before it occurs.
- You’re feeling sluggish and run-down, with a lack of energy and zest.
- You’re suffering from irregular digestion, absorption, or bowel movements and want to get back to a healthy balance.